Senior AccountantAustralian Concept Infertility Medical Centre Karachi, Pakistan 2019-05-03 06:40:50
- 519 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Accountant to work in a 21 year old forward-thinking organization and support the Directors and CEO with accurate financial picture of the IVF Clinic and associated branches and companies. ACIMC – Karachi is a busy, growing IVF Clinic.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Senior Accountant will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, and treasury management.
• Provide leadership and direction in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
• Provide executive management with advice on the financial and tax implications of business activities.
• Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Concept Group.
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Ensure effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with IFRS and applicable regulatory laws.
• Prepare profit and loss, trial balance, cash flow statements and ensure policy compliance across all branches.
• Provide flexibility during month-end and end of financial year as prepare ad hoc reporting as requested.
• Reconcile bank statements on a monthly basis
• Manage cash and petty cash as per the provided guidelines
• Maintain excellent relationship with all internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure tax compliance as per the policy given by the CEO and Auditors
• Maintain computerized accounts using existing accounting software
• Provide inputs in the improvement of accounting practices in line with IFRS
• Prepare and process payroll, supplier and service provider payments on a monthly basis
• Ensure all procurement is done following the prescribed policy and Company is getting best price and service
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s in Accounting, and ACCA or equivalent qualification highly desirable.
• 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
Australian Concept Infertility Medical CentreEstablished Since 1998 Off Days: SUN
National Consulting for Business & Management (Pvt) Limited. 1 Opportunities Posted Follow