HR ManagerAustralian Concept Infertility Medical Centre Karachi, Pakistan 2019-05-03 06:37:05
- 469 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
This is a unique opportunity for a seasoned Human Resource Manager to work in a 21 year old forward-thinking organization. ACIMC – Karachi is a busy, growing IVF Clinic.
This is a National Role. Reporting directly to the CEO, the HR Manager will assist with the operations of the HR function of the IVF Clinic, including coordinating and undertaking end to end recruitment activity as well as providing support and advice to the Senior Management Team on Human Resource matters.
Skills and Experience:
Our ideal candidate will possess a CHRP Certification in addition to a Master’s degree from a recognised institution with majors in Human Resource Management (minimum 3 years in a Human Resources related role).
Suitable applicants will also have:
• Proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, within the organisation and with external parties;
• Problem solving and analytical skills for investigating and resolving human resource issues, and for improving human resource practices and processes;
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality associated with personnel documentation;
• Liaise with the CEO and management to create, update and maintain Job Description and Position Level vs Competency Matrix
• Manage Job Advertising, Recruitment Process from Interviewing, Selection, On boarding and Employee Exit Process.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation;
• Strong attention to detail with high level administrative skills including use of all Microsoft products;
• High professional acumen and an adaptable/flexible approach to work;
• Natural team player and can-do attitude;
• High level organisation, coordination and time management skills in order to meet deadlines;
• Experience interpreting Employment Contractual Agreements and Employment Law (desirable); and
• Experience working with Payroll and Rostering systems (desirable)
• Experience in developing and implementing HR Policy across an Organization
• Maintain complete employee file and training records