Practice ManagerAustralian Concept Infertility Medical Centre Karachi, Pakistan 2019-05-03 06:32:09
- 949 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
This is a unique opportunity for a Practice Manager to work in a 21 year old forward-thinking organization and support our patients, employees and healthcare professionals. ACIMC – Karachi is a busy, growing IVF Clinic. We have a tight knit team of consultants, doctors, embryologists, nurses, receptionists and allied health practitioners who need someone to keep them organised and well supported.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be required to deal with the day-today operational requirements and ensuring a smooth and professional service management across all customer touch points of the IVF Clinic.
Work for a company that appreciates and rewards good work. ACIMC has established country’s most beautiful and most advanced high-tech IVF centres with strong focus on patient care and high service levels.
This amazing Practice Manager will be rewarded with great remuneration and conditions, an environment where learning and development is nurtured, lots of variety, and a challenging but rewarding work environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A patient-focused approach
• A professional attitude and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Leadership skills and initiative
• Demonstrated staff-management skills including diverse team management, staff rosters, conflict management and ability to inspire and lead the team
• Strong negotiation skills
• Medical practice management experience (at least 2 years)
• A passion for people and a personable approach
• Flexible and motivated
• Experience in leading compliance to ‘best practice’ approaches
• Problem-solving skills enabling you to demonstrate reasoning and judgment in resolving complex issues
• Experience in the management of the following departments:
2: Customer service management
3: Operations (Out Patients, Nursing, Front Desk, Operation Theatre, Pharmacy)
6: Financial management
7: ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation and quality control
A Qualification in Business Management is mandatory and previous medical hospital / clinic experience is highly desirable.