React Native DeveloperNearpeer Private Limited Lahore, Pakistan 2020-05-19 06:48:14
- 171 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for "React Native Developer".can build apps that feel truly native while using web technologies that are familiar to a wide range of developers. They usually focus on the front end of the product, but they are also adept at understanding the API services and infrastructure with which the app needs to integrate.
- Hands on experience in consuming REST API’s, various backends and databases
- Strong debugging skills and must be familiar with profiling app, memory usage analysis, bandwidth usage analysis
- Hands on Experience with Video Streaming Apps
- Understanding of mobile technologies and architectures, such as MVP, MVVM, etc.
- Experience in integrating third party tools/libraries
- A great design eye, paying forensic attention to the smallest of UI and UX details
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Develop pixel perfect apps and closely work with QAs to release quality apps
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Highly self-motivated and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge about Offline Storage, REST APIs, and document request model.
- Understanding of native build tools like Xcode, Gradle etc.
- Experience in testing with tools like Jest, Detox, Cypress etc.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of working experience in react-native apps development
- 2-5 years experience in mobile apps development
- 2 or more react native apps published and live on both App and Play stores
- Experience in native mobile apps development with be a huge plus
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to
libraries as needed
- Proactively work on assigned tasks and task areas and coordinate the work effort
Industry: Information TechnologyDepartment: Software & Web Development
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: MaleTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 21-06-2020
Nearpeer Private LimitedEstablished Since 2016 Off Days: SAT-SUN
Similar Job Titles
- React Native Developer Required in Karachi Fomark Media Karachi Posted Feb 16, 2019
- Mobile Dpp Developer / React Native Developer VIRKGROUP Sialkot Posted May 15, 2019
- React Native Developer BitSol Technologies Islamabad Posted May 15, 2019
- React / React Native Developer Hassoft Solutions Karachi Posted Jun 11, 2019
- React Native Developer Cowork.Pk Lahore Posted Jun 12, 2019