Senior Mysql DBAGoplarDB Edinburgh, United Kingdom 2020-05-14 21:56:18
- 76 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
This is 100% Remote opportunity and you would need a Laptop and good internet connection along with electricity backup to be able to qualify for the role.
5 years’ experience minimum is required with following technologies
- Extensive knowledge of Teraform (must to have)
- Hands-on Devops in AWS environment CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GIT is important to us
- Experience with configuration management, orchestration, and automation tools such as Ansible, Teraform
- Demonstrated ability to write programs using a high-level programming languages/scripting, such as, Python, UNIX shell, YAML and Bash
- Working with MYSQL in detail especially on RDS and ec2 MYSQL boxes. Knowledge of MYSQL replication, backup would be added advantage.
- Create pull request, create branches on JIRA
- Install and administer complex 3rd party software and internal tools
- Other databases like Postgres, MondoDB and or NoSQL would be beneficial
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Networks, Routing, Firewall, Storage, Linux Servers (Ubuntu)
- Any AWS certification would make you stand out.
- Experience with Data modeling is also required.
- Creating and modeling new schemas from raw CSV files
We are looking for a Full stack MYSQL Database Engineer with recent devops experience. SInce we are using RDS and for that Devops skills and midset is required along with years of DBA experience.
Industry: Information TechnologyDepartment: Consultants
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: BSCS
Job Shift: EVENINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 20-05-2020