HR ManagerCustom Boxes Lahore, Pakistan 2020-03-12 08:00:25
- 563 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for "HR Manager"Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Support organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Job Hours: 11am to 8 PM flexible +- 1hr
Industry: PackagingDepartment: Human Resources
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: FemaleTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 13-04-2020
About Custom BoxesLahore, Pakistan
TheCustomBoxes.com has opened new avenues for custom boxes. Our 4 color digital and offset printing services allow you to have superb quality personalized packaging. Pick up the box you want us to print from our wide variety of products. If you don't find your desired dimensions in our product log; we'll design a packaging box complying with your specifications. Getting wholesale printed boxes at such an affordable price has never been simple as it is with TheCustomBoxes.com. We are assisting thousands of businesses to provide inspirational custom packagingRead more
Custom BoxesEstablished Since 1947 Off Days: SAT-SUN
Similar Job Titles
- HR Manager Required in Lahore Ajooba Pk Lahore Posted Feb 11, 2019
- HR Manager Digital Media Communication Multan Posted Mar 04, 2019
- HR Manager Required in Sialkot Hubstaff Sialkot Posted Mar 13, 2019
- HR Manager J Habib International Lahore Posted Apr 11, 2019
- HR Manager Australian Concept Infertility Medical Centre Karachi Posted May 03, 2019