NodeJS DeveloperAfiniti Lahore, Pakistan 2020-02-26 15:20:16
- 2412 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for a full stack "NodeJS Developer" who will be part of a cross-departmental team of developers, business analysts and other stake holders who are working together to engineer the next generation of our products. You will be responsible for gaining a thorough understanding of the Afiniti business domain and software systems, and will be part of a team that is designing and implementing high-performance and scalable data analysis, ETL, monitoring, visualization and computation systems targeting both CPE and cloud installations.
At least one (preferably 3-5) years of professional full stack development experience Above-average software development skills.
- Proficiency in using Linux would be a plus.
- An in-depth understanding of the most common data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Exposure to cloud-centric software and microservice architecture.
- A solid understanding of how to engineer performant and scalable web applications.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS, in database design and programming roles, and an intermediate level understanding of SQL and database systems.
- The ability to quickly comprehend complex business processes and existing systems' architecture, and propose efficient solutions to tough problems.
- Eagerness to learn new languages and technologies to stay current with the technology stack in use at Afiniti.
- An aptitude for debugging, mathematics, problem solving and mastering unfamiliar libraries and APIs in a short time span.
- An interest in data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- The ability to differentiate between barely working and highly optimized code, and the talent to produce the latter.
- Comfort in Agile development methodologies, CI/CD enabled projects and git or similar source code control.
- An understanding of the principles of UX and a strong attention to design details, striving for a pixel-perfect product.
- Familiarity with cross browser UI applications is required.
- Expertise in matching markup/layout with mockups, and improving upon them.
- Bonus points for experience with one or more of the following techniques and technologies: TDD, D3, MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Redis, Neo4J, Big Data analytics, Spark, Python, C++ and R.
Industry: Information TechnologyDepartment: Web Development
Career Level: Senior ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: MaleTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: BSCS,Software Engineering,Bachelors,BSIT
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Other Benefits: INCENTIVE BONUS,LEAVES,PROVIDENT FUND
Expiration Date: 31-03-2020