Senior Finance ExecutiveSoftware NU Pakistan Karachi, Pakistan 2020-01-16 06:16:46
- 66 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for "Senior Finance Executive"
- Ensure that financial and accounting information is processed according to internal controls and policies.
- Collect information for and prepare payroll related payments for employee.
- Managing all debtors operational and reporting activities.
- Comparing actual expenses to the budgeted amount, helps understand where and how some budgeted spending went off track, so that the budget is more effectively utilized going forward.
- Preparing monthly management reporting as follows;
- Balance Sheet.
- Profit & Loss.
- Notes to Financials.
- Fixed Asset Register.
- Depreciation Schedule.
- Budget Vs Actual Position.
- Jobs Profitability Report.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow
- Maintaining our bank accounts and do reconciliation periodically;
- Preparing and presenting daily and monthly financial reports to the management in meetings and analyzing drawbacks and overcome the issues highlighted
- Ensuring tax compliance in coordination with tax consultant.
Experience required 3 year
Industry: Information TechnologyDepartment: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Other Benefits: LEAVES
Expiration Date: 16-02-2020
Software NU PakistanEstablished Since 2008 Off Days: SAT-SUN
Phone Verified More Opportunities : 67