IELTS Instructor ResponsibilitiesNexco Consultant Lahore, Pakistan 2019-12-14 12:29:56
- 342 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
IELTS Instructor Responsibilities: -
- Teaching IELTS including spoken English to the students·
- Making teaching plans for the IELTS Program ·
- Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students ·
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises ·
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students ·
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
Skills Required: -
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- Presentation and Teaching Skills ·
- An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds. ·
- Flexibility over working hours
Industry: ConsultantsDepartment: Education, Training & Development
Career Level: ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: FemaleTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: BA,BBA,BSCS,BCOM
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 14-01-2020
About Nexco ConsultantLahore, Pakistan
NEXCO is founded by a group of people having wide exposure in overseas education. NEXCO is one of the most specialized overseas educational consultants in Pakistan providing life stunning opportunities by connecting its students with the top-ranking educational institutions around the globe. NEXCO is also renowned in providing expert visa & informational guidance according to the respective high commission’s requirements and has the best reputation in securing maximum student visas. We, counsel, refer and process the applications of eligible students for placement in overseas colleges and universities, in return, they respond to the students of Pakistan with a view to encouraging cross-cultural dimensions in the field of education.Read more