Assistance Supply ChainMedisure Laboratories Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. Karachi, Pakistan 2019-11-21 07:06:29
- 748 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
A well reputed company is looking to hire well-versed Supply Chain Manager to handle matters from Supplier to Customer Chain operations along with other team members.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows;
• Oversees and manages the overall supply chain and logistics operations to maximize efficiency and minimize the cost of the organization's supply chain.
• Develop and implement departmental processes.
• Manages and monitors vendor's qualification and performance to ensure they meet the company's requirements.
• Ensures that department milestones/goals are met.
• Work with production requirements and perform supply chain planning.
• Entering Purchase Orders and Transfer Orders.
• Collaborate with the sourcing team and follow through the purchasing process.
• Assess and analyze production needs based on forecasted demands and supply constraints.
• Monitoring purchasing prices, checking estimates and investigating any overcharges.
• Daily maintenance of the company’s inventory system.
• The control of Stock to ensure product availability at all times at required levels, maintaining no Out of Stocks.
• Responsibility for Stock Accuracy in ERP system.
• Manage the replenishment process and recommend improvements as necessary.
• Conducting business analysis of current Inventory and historical usage to include management reporting.
• Tracking containers until the final point of delivery.
• Review freight expense reporting and vendor shipping patterns to identify opportunities to reduce freight expenses.
• Lead the development of value-added logistics services and improve order profile, container utilization, distribution, demand planning to ensure alignment of critical department KPIs.
• Partner with the sales team, vendors, and distribution centres to implement case pack modifications and pick/pack strategies.
• Collaborate with sales team regarding shipment challenges for high priority orders and create an action plan to resolve issues on priority shipments.
• Monitoring and controlling pricing and conduct on-going pricing checks.
• Control transit documentation including load lists, export/import documents and commercial invoice.
• Understanding of forecasting methodologies and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent Organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is essential.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals/Clinical ResearchDepartment: Executive Management
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 22-12-2019