Compliance ManagerAssociated Technologies Private LImited Lahore, Pakistan 2019-11-08 04:34:27
- 27 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for "Compliance Manager"
- Develops and oversees the control system to prevent and / or deals with violations of Country’s legal requirements and Company’s internal policies and procedures.
- Evaluates the efficiency of internal controls and improve them continuously.
- Collaborates with various departments to monitor enforcement of policies and regulations and reviews the implemented policies and procedures frequently to identify and raise any hidden risks.
- Designs “test of controls” to test for any deficiencies in implemented controls and carrying out effectiveness of policies and procedures.
- Serves as a confidential point of contact for employees within the organization to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Ensures that there is harmony and transparency among various departments of the Company.
- Aids in the digital transformation process and train employees on how to use new information systems and digital forms.
- Performs various ad hoc tasks requested by the Group Internal Audit Department.
- Ensures compliance with the implemented policies and procedures of the company and countries legal requirements.
- Identifies opportunities for cost savings and recommends cost efficiencies improvements.
- Prepares reports for senior management and internal audit function.
- Undertakes special investigations requested by the internal audit function or the board of directors.
Experience required 6 year
Industry: TelecommunicationsDepartment: Quality Control
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Masters
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Other Benefits: LEAVES,MEDICAL
Expiration Date: 08-12-2019
Associated Technologies Private LImitedEstablished Since 2004 Off Days: SUN
Phone Verified More Opportunities : 4