Logistics SupervisorAdvanced Traffic Lab for Analytics & Simulation Karachi, Pakistan 2019-11-07 05:15:47
- 44 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for "Logistics Supervisor"
- Serve as point of contact for Product Lines to get information on the delivery status of critical orders and to escalate distribution matters.
- Facilitate interaction between the Product Line and Distribution team.
- Be informed on escalations from Distribution team to Product Lines, such as late green light approvals, and help resolve.
- Raise emergency orders to Distribution Service Centers as required.
- Be present at the premises of the Product Lines served, unless called away for specific tasks related to the job position.
- Participate in Operations meetings to stay up-to-date on Product Line news, and to communicate updates to the Distribution team.
- Monitor Product Line material deliveries from request to goods receipt (GR), focusing on critical orders. Liaise with all players to secure a solution for projected late deliveries. Monitor product availability for the Geo Market, with a focus on commitment and reliability.
- Provide delivery visibility from material request to GR, and remove hand-off gaps between players in the Geo Market.
- Monitor open critical purchase orders and, for late deliveries, liaise with the Procurement and Distribution Service Centers to secure an action plan.
- Monitor critical field material and asset transfers and, for late deliveries, liaise with the origin Geo Market Distribution Service Center and Transportation Management Center to secure an action plan.
- Monitor the consistency of required delivery dates for critical orders and review with requester if not reachable within standard lead times.
- Watch to see that G Rs are done on time and communicate to the warehouses on pending ones to help achieve on-time G Rs.
- Monitor pending green light approvals for import documentation and contact the Import/Export Specialist for updates on late approvals and to secure a solution.
- Manage the monitoring of emergency shipment deliveries.
- Arrange periodic meetings with Operations to update them on the current status of critical orders and to identify their expediting needs and priorities.
- Supports Distribution continuous improvement for the Product Line.
- Manage Distribution and lead time performance and share results with Operations.
- Monitor international logistics costs.
- Report and investigate process deviations to ensure continuous improvement on service quality. Manage service quality reviews. Conduct root-cause analysis, build and coordinate improvement action plans.
- Participate in yearly physical counts with Controller and Product Line.
Experience required 3 year
Industry: ServicesDepartment: Supply Chain Management
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Masters
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 07-12-2019
Advanced Traffic Lab for Analytics & SimulationEstablished Since 2001 Off Days: SUN
Phone Verified More Opportunities : 2