Finance ManagerCollege of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) Karachi, Pakistan 2019-11-06 05:06:40
- 209 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for "Finance Manager"
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Experience required 5 years
Industry: Education/TrainingDepartment: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: ACMA
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Other Benefits: LEAVES,MEDICAL
Expiration Date: 06-12-2019
College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP)Established Since 1994 Off Days: SAT-SUN
Phone Verified More Opportunities : 2
Similar Job Titles
- Finance Manager Required in Karachi Bagallery Deals Karachi Posted Feb 09, 2019
- Finance Manager Royal Pvc (Ltd) Peshawar Posted Apr 17, 2019
- FINANCE MANAGER COMMANDER GROUP Multan Posted May 23, 2019
- Account / Finance Manager Namal Education Foundation (NEF) Lahore Posted Jul 22, 2019
- Finance Manager Green Technologies Islamabad Posted Aug 06, 2019