HVAC/Application EngineerEncom Lahore, Pakistan 2019-10-16 07:15:56
- 880 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for "Application Engineer" Application Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force, and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the Application Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The Application Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Perform technical/ product training for sales people, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts. Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target accounts comfortable and successful at selling lighting controls
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
- Travel to project sites to preform start-up, integration, and training services Additional:
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects. Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- BA/BS in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar controls industry role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio and AutoCAD
- Read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
- A solid understanding of network communications technology – Internet, Intranet, VPN, TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc.
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Customer Service or Sales Support experience.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Application Programming Experience
- Experience: Fresh grads to max 2year experience
Industry: Information TechnologyDepartment: Software & Web Development
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: MaleTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 17-11-2019