Accounts ExecutiveRocketech Karachi, Pakistan 2019-09-19 06:45:20
- 210 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
Currently, we are looking for "Accounts Executive", Ideal candidate must be responsible for:
- Perform a variety of professional accounting functions supporting company operations; maintain the accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers
- Supervise overall financial system, admin system and also involved in HR management, IT system.
- Monitored accuracy and timely processing of any payment transactions including bank compliance and taxation issues including EOBI Payments, Payments of Income Tax Deducted from Salaries, withholding tax of suppliers, Rent, Tax E-Filling, Annual Returns.
- Ensured the Accuracy of employee Attendance, payroll, Taxes, and Insurance Claims.
- Ensured accuracy of financial information which includes all accounts payable, cash receipts, business licenses (PASHA, PSEB, KCCI), Utility billing, and other accounting records and transactions; ensure money is posted to correct accounts and that all accounts balance.
- Ensured accuracy of Employee Bi-yearly Increment report, Employee leave encasement reports,
- Ensured Accuracy of bank reconciliations and related journal entries for a variety of accounts.
- Prepare calculation of Depreciation
- Prepare a variety of monthly and annual financial reports and account summaries which includes Income Statement,Balance Sheet, Statement of Owner`s Equity & Cash Flow Statement
- Prepare monthly Expense Forecasting for remittance
- Communicate Internal & External (Banks, Audit Firm, Tax Consultants, Suppliers/Vendors, Insurance Company for premium, employees, Legal Authorities like FBR, Cantonment, SRB, EOBI etc.) issues.
- Ensure accuracy of fixed asset records
- Participation in Purchasing includes IT Hardware, Electronic equipment, Furniture etc.
- Participation in Overall Office Maintenance work
- Participation in Employee IT related issues (including internet unaviability) in absence of Support Person, Computer Hardware repairing Matters etc.
- Participation in arrangements of Picnics, Annual Dinner, Iftaar Party, Movies etc.
- Ensure the security measures like assigning Office keys to relevant employees, Guard availability & timings
- Available on call after working hours for any type of emergency including Electricity, Internet, office Security, Emergency with Employees etc.
- Assign maintenance task to Accounts Assistant and Office boys and ensure that work is done accurately and timely
- Participation in new registrations/renewals like PSEB, new bank account, Legal documents like Partnership amendments, SBP registrations, SRB registrations
- Coordination with Building management about rent agreements, building maintenance issues.
- Coordination with Insurance company for Insurance Policy renewals.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- An excellent planner and strategic thinker.
- Excellent risk management and cost control skills.
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions made and to learn from the outturn.
- Ability to deliver timely results despite obstacles and limited resources.
- A firm grasp of all relevant legislation and of how it applies to the role.
- Commercial acumen and ability to think creatively.
- Excellent advocacy, presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of relevant IT system such as Quick Books, Peach Tree.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Possess 3-5 years’ in Finance function managing the company accounts & finance.
- Degree educated (M.Com/ B.Com/ MBA).
- CIMA/ CISA/ CFA/ ICMA/ PIPFA Certifications
- IT literate, with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience dealing with customers and both internal and external.
- Proven skills in administration and data management.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Fluent English- Written and Spoken.
Industry: Information TechnologyDepartment: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: MaleTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 01-12-2019
RocketechEstablished Since 2002 Off Days: SAT-SUN
Similar Job Titles
- Accounts Executive Required in Lahore Pakistan Guarantee Export Corporation Ltd. Lahore Posted Feb 09, 2019
- Accounts Executive Required in Lahore Polar Shield Industries Pvt Ltd. Lahore Posted Feb 12, 2019
- Accounts Executive Home Islamabad Posted May 16, 2019
- Accounts Executive Safe Seal Technology Lahore Posted Jul 13, 2019
- Accounts Executive Cyber Infrastructure Inc Lahore Posted Jul 18, 2019