Marketing AnalystSAP MENA - Pakistan Lahore, Pakistan 2019-08-21 07:47:17
- 135 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
This is an ideal position for a person with a passion for learning and develop skills in online advertising across all types like search advertising, display advertising and re-marketing.
• Manage PPC campaigns across all advertising channels
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all campaigns
• Analyze data and trends and identify new initiatives for campaigns
• Crunching numbers and conducting research to ensure PPC campaign delivers the best results possible
• Evaluate new technologies and ensure the brands is at the forefront of industry development
• Have 1+ years of experience in digital marketing preferably in pay per click management.
• Have bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Accounting)
• Have a strong grasp of quantitative analysis skills
• Looking at the continuous flow of data and statistics and extract meaningful insights.
• Have good copywriting skills and well versed with excel
Industry: Information TechnologyDepartment: Marketing
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Other Benefits: INCENTIVE BONUS
Expiration Date: 28-09-2019