SEO AnalystCyberIT Islamabad, Pakistan 2019-08-10 10:46:59
- 237 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for an SEO Specialist; you will be responsible for developing SEO strategies that generate quality leads for our customers through organic traffic, well acquainted with social media marketing as well.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving relevant traffic and leads by performing keyword research, competitive analysis and executing content optimization and link building strategies
- Creating and executing search engine optimization strategies for multiple clients.
- Measuring the results of your strategies with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Take initiatives
- Define targets/goals and ability to track them
- Stay updated on Google and SEO related updates day-to-day basis
- Report generation, and self-motivated analysis
- Draw business insights from data
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Google Analytics experience and/or certification
- 1+Year Expert with Google Analytics, or other industry standard analytics packages
- Demonstrate the ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan.
- Some experience with international Search engines - any of the following (Yandex, Baidu, Yahoo) is a strong advantage.
- Demonstrable social media/networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Strong knowledge of search engine penalty avoidance
- Proven track record of strategic SEO methods and ideas
- Thorough knowledge of SEO best practice for western search engines
- Communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
Industry: Information TechnologyDepartment: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 2
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 11-09-2019
CyberITEstablished Since 2003 Off Days: SAT-SUN
Similar Job Titles
- Executive Copy Writer Global Clicks Karachi Posted Feb 01, 2019
- Data Entry/SEO Promoter Required in Faisalabad Konnect Wise Faisalabad Posted Feb 07, 2019
- SEO / Social Media Specialist Required in Lahore Impact Advertising Services Lahore Posted Feb 08, 2019
- Search Engine Optimizer Required in Lahore Pixelz360 Lahore Posted Feb 08, 2019
- SEO Expert / Team Lead Required in Lahore Two4Seven Media Lahore Posted Feb 12, 2019