ReceptionistSun Consulting Karachi, Pakistan 2019-07-24 13:12:01
- 777 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for "Receptionist"
Looking for a presentable, well-spoken candidate who can speak English and Urdu. Is able to manage basic printing of documents, organization of files.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- making Calls
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Good Microsoft skills are necessary for this job.
Industry: ConsultancyDepartment: Secretarial, Clerical & Front Office
Career Level: Entry LevelExperience Level:
Gender: FemaleTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 24-08-2019
Sun ConsultingEstablished Since 1947 Off Days: SAT-SUN
Similar Job Titles
- RECEPTIONIST REQUIRED AT A LEADING LAW FIRM IN LAHORE AUSTRALIAN CONCEPT INFERTILITY MEDICAL CENTRE ISLAMABAD Lahore Posted Jan 19, 2019
- FEMALE RECEPTIONIST TELEPHONE OPERATOR PAKISTAN PETROLEUM PVT LTD Karachi Posted Feb 01, 2019
- Receptionist Telephone operator PAKISTAN PETROLEUM PVT LTD Karachi Posted Feb 02, 2019
- Receptionist Required ( Only Male Graduates ) AUSTRALIAN CONCEPT INFERTILITY MEDICAL CENTRE ISLAMABAD Islamabad Posted Feb 02, 2019
- RECEPTIONIST PAKISTAN PETROLEUM PVT LTD Karachi Posted Feb 02, 2019