ACCA QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT REQUIRED IN ISLAMABADAUSTRALIAN CONCEPT INFERTILITY MEDICAL CENTRE ISLAMABAD Islamabad, Pakistan 2019-01-19 07:28:31
- 3576 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are currently seeking an experienced Accountant to take over the role of Senior Accountant at ACIMC ISLAMABAD. This is a challenging role for an individual who can work independently and self motivated.
Oversee the financial operations of the organization and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers etc.
• Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for the organization.
• Manage financial control, prepare and analyze reports, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the Supervisor on budget expenditures.
• Oversee the preparation and submission of reports as well as Monthly and quarterly financial reports.
• Having understanding of tax ordinance, rule & submission of tax returns
• Daily financial entries verification
• Rectification of wrong entries
• Classification of correct entries
• Experience using XERO Accounting Package would be an advantage, but not mandatory
• Bank Reconciliation
• Preparing Supplier Payment Summary and Cheques
• Employee and Suppliers Tax Filing
• Processing Payroll and Employee Leave Management
About AUSTRALIAN CONCEPT INFERTILITY MEDICAL CENTRE ISLAMABADIslamabad, Pakistan
The Australian Concept Infertility Medical Center “ACIMC” was established in 1998 with Australian technical collaboration in Karachi, Pakistan. His Excellency Mr. Geoffrey-C-Allen, The then Australian High Commissioner of Pakistan, formally inaugurated Australian Concept Infertility Medical Center on the 9th October 1998. It still remains an unforgettable day for all our dedicated team because it was on this day that we also recorded our first positive pregnancy for one of our patients. The satisfaction and pride we feel when we see the happiness and joy on the faces of positive patients is our ultimate reward. We, at ACIMC, put our patients before everything else. Our sole concern is to give you what you yearn for most – a child that you so rightly deserve – and that too in the safety of the most technologically advanced and hygienically controlled environment that can easily compete with International standards. The technology support and the scientific data evaluation and processing is an on-going activity through which the ‘Concept Team’ gains valuable insight from refresher courses, workshops and visits by International technical teams. To make it as naturally acceptable a process as possible, the couples who choose ACIMC are given complete guidance and a step by step procedural account. Our team is the most experienced and co-ordinated across Pakistan. Led by Dr. Salma Batool (Medical Director, M.R.C.O.G. Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, London), the ACIMC has achieved milestone after milestone of resounding success. Only recently, ACIMC gained a monumental achievement of 10000+ successful live births.Read more