Human Resource & Admin OfficerCEF (A project of AFAQ) Islamabad, Pakistan 2019-07-09 06:10:24
- 973 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for "Human Resource & Admin Officer"
Roles & Responsiblities as HR Officer:-
The HR & Admin Officer is responsible for all the employee life cycle management with following Responsiblities and Accountablities.
HR Planning = Job Specification = Job Description Preparation = Budget Adharance = Job Advertisement/ Posting = Shortlisting = Interviews scheduling = Interview Calls = Interviews.
Reference check, background check, Job Offering, Employement Letter issuance, Onboarding, joining documentation, orientation.
- Preparation and processing, managing EOBI Portal, addition and deletion in Health / Life Takaful, allowances and entitlements, leaves deductions, overtime, offdays working, taxes and PF sum, addition and deductions of compensation and benefits, salary disbursements, salary slips circulation.
- bank accounts, email accounts, HRIS system login opennings, Mobile connections provision, internet provision, employee cards and visiting cards printing, employee facilitation.
- Performance Appraisal assistance
- Probation Evaluation Reporting
- Annual Increments / incentives working
- Policies development, Job description development , Salary Surverys, Assistance in Training and development , TNA Assistance.
- Attendance and Leaves management
- HRIS operation
- Employees Discontinuation: Resignation , layoff, clearance and final settlements.
- Notifications, letters, memos, experience and appreciation certificates preparation.
- Roles and Administration Officer:
- Day to day administration of Head office, building rents and agreements, gas, electricity, back up powers, phone, water, internet connectivities.
- House Keeping, Purchases and Procurements, Inventory management, meetings , events , trainings and seminars organizing assistance.
- Petty management, pack up energy alternative arrangement, energy conservation.
- Repair and maintenance of building, equipments and vehicles
- Vendors management
- record keeping, vehicles management, billings etc. support staff supervision,
Industry: N.G.O./Social ServicesDepartment: Human Resources
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: FemaleTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 10-08-2019