AccountantStyle Water Tank Karachi, Pakistan 2019-06-22 10:23:27
- 354 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking for an experienced "Accountant" to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities).
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements).
- Forecast costs and revenues.
- Manage tax payments.
- Organize internal audits.
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department).
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments.
- Analyze financial trends.
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
Industry: ServicesDepartment: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 22-07-2019
Style Water TankEstablished Since 1947 Off Days: SAT-SUN
Similar Job Titles
- ACCA QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT REQUIRED IN ISLAMABAD AUSTRALIAN CONCEPT INFERTILITY MEDICAL CENTRE ISLAMABAD Islamabad Posted Jan 19, 2019
- accountant required Emadullah & Brothers Lahore Posted Jan 24, 2019
- Accountant Required ACIMC Lahore Posted Jan 25, 2019
- Accountant Required Concrete Material Gujranwala Posted Jan 25, 2019
- Accountant Concrete Material Gujranwala Posted Jan 26, 2019