Lead Auditor 27001 ISMSISOQAR PAKISTAN Lahore, Pakistan 2019-06-21 12:44:03
- 482 Views
- PART TIME Job Type
Experience: Should have 3-4 year experience in Data Security, Network Security, preferably should have 2 year experience in implementation of ISO 27001.
- To visit clients to perform Information Security Management System.
- Prepare audit program prior to the audit activity and dispatch at least 1 week before the audit where applicable. Incase WRAP no-audit program need to be sent.
- Carry out pre-audit briefings when required in team audits.
- To train/update technical expert (TE) and knowledge sharing related to auditing process according to requirements of relevant standard and auditing guidelines.
- Perform as a team leader for the audit team at the opening and closing meeting and during the performance of the audit. (Team leader is equal to Lead Auditor)
- After completion of audit, review and approve, any non-conformance raised during the audit.
- To provide audit reports to the scheme department within 03 working days after audit.
- To ensure audits and assessments are performed in accordance with requirements as defined in ISOQAR PAKISTAN work instructions, procedures and ISO 17021 guidelines.
- Understanding of the standard ISO 17021 is a must.
- To replay on the queries related to audit pack raised by the relevant scheme office within 24 hours.
- To abide by the audit code of conduct and zero tolerance policy.
- Recovery of invoices from the client and the end of audit.
- Responsible for quality of audit reports i.e. to write effective and objective report and every report should be different and copy past or report of the previous audit with name change shall not be acceptable and any cost.
- Responsible for timely execution of audits at client’s site with right skill and technical experts according to ATJF.
- To spend the required no of base and hours at client site, to start the audit between 8am to 9AM and spend minimum 8 hour or more at site.
- Responsible for submission of audit reports within 03 days for timely issuance of certificates.
- Should have information security Knowledge.
- Must have prior knowledge of the industry and client.
- Preferably should have ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Certificate.
- Preferably should have passed ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Course
Industry: ServicesDepartment: Other
Career Level: Senior ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: BCS,MCS
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: PART TIME
Expiration Date: 21-07-2019
About ISOQAR PAKISTANLahore, Pakistan
ISOQAR is a leading provider of audit and certification services. For over 20 years, we have enabled thousands of businesses of all shapes and sizes create competitive advantage, minimise business risk and control environmental impacts through certification to standards-based management systems.Read more