3D DeveloperGame Seat Lahore, Pakistan 2019-06-19 11:34:54
- 145 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We are looking to hire for a talented Unity 3D Game Developer with at least two years post qualification experience in game development with Unity 3D.
- Strong sense of game design for usability and great user experience.
- Must possess good programming skills!
- Must have hands-on experience in developing/implementing Game. Architectures using Unity 3D (Android).
- Understanding the Unity API, Unity UI, and Shades.
- Strong knowledge of the programming language.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design & Design Patterns.
- Self- driven and motivated.
- A familiarity of mobile and/or social networking technologies is a plus
- Job Requirements Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent. Strong knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures.
- Expert knowledge of Unity3D/Pro including Unity GUI and asset bundles. Strong knowledge of Unity3D plugin development (native and managed) Graphics Development (Particle Systems, Shaders, ITween).
- Strong knowledge of C# and the .net framework 3.5 or above. Experience with game engine architectures.
- A decent understanding of game design for 2d, 3d. Requires excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communication
Industry: ServicesDepartment: Software & Web Development
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Expiration Date: 19-07-2019
Game SeatEstablished Since 1947 Off Days: SAT-SUN
Phone Verified More Opportunities : 1
Similar Job Titles
- Unity 3D Developer/ Game Developer Content Arcade Faisalabad Posted May 15, 2019
- Unity 3D Developer Funxol Tech Rawalpindi Posted Jun 18, 2019
- 3D Developer Game Seat Lahore Posted Jun 19, 2019
- Junior Unity 3D Developer Rapidev Games Rawalpindi Posted Jul 03, 2019
- Unity 3D Developer / Unity Developer Smart Solutions Islamabad Posted Aug 08, 2019