Senior Test Automation EngineerSquare House Karachi, Pakistan 2020-02-25 07:55:01
- 1294 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
Testing Automation Engineer will be responsible to develop products that serve us globally. A unique opportunity to push the boundaries and make a global difference. If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you!
- Foster team responsibility around quality and work with them to make quality part of the development process.
- Proceed with manual tests when necessary.
- Perform exploratory and usability testing when necessary.
- Automate regressions and repeated executions.
- Occasionally pair with developers to ensure bi-directional knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate with your QA colleagues on improvements to common practices/ tools/ processes and share knowledge and experience.
- 3 years of experience in test automation engineering.
- 5 years of experience in quality assurance processes and practices.
- Experience in API Testing
- Proficient in both verbal and written English.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins or Travis.
- Knowledge in Selenium Web-driver.
- Experience with version control systems (git).
- Good understanding of web architectures and technologies such as REST APIs, micro-services, Docker.
- Testing tools/frameworks like Selenium, Capybara, Watir, Appium, Calabash, Cucumber, Spring Boot, Postman, jUnit, TestNG.
- Monitoring tools/frameworks such as NewRelic or Splunk.
Industry: Information TechnologyDepartment: Quality Assurance (QA)
Career Level: Experienced ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Graduation,BSCS,BSIT
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Other Benefits: INCENTIVE BONUS,LEAVES,PROVIDENT FUND
Expiration Date: 31-03-2020