Project ManagerConcept B Solutions Lahore, Pakistan 2020-02-24 11:21:56
- 1993 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
Your primary responsibility is to support Senior Management in to day-to-day management of their projects and clients. You will be expected to work with both clients and internal teams.
The Project Manager will:
- Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules across multiple implementations
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Communicate major milestones and priorities, as well as bottlenecks and other problems, which affect a successful delivery
- Prepare project documentation, including meeting notes, status reports, and change management and client approval documents
- Reports on the overall health of the project and quality of service delivered to the client
- Identify key risks to project delivery and develop practical risk mitigation plans
- Create meeting agendas Take + distribute meeting notes and action items
- Oversee and manage all aspects of projects and time-sheets
- Manage project timelines, resources (both technical and non-technical), tasks risks, budget and scope for internal projects.
- Resolves client issues, accountable to monitor and manage out of scope items requested by the client and reports any additional opportunities to the sales organization
- Monitors resources for adherence to plan (budget, schedule, etc.) by utilizing resource tools and reports to determine that resources are within boundaries
- Provides status updates and metrics to management throughout the project and facilitates a post-mortem at the close of the project and compiles lessons learned for management
- Ensure that project teams input hours, run weekly reports on project burn, and present reports to Account Team or Client Partner
- Hold a BS/MS Computer Science degree from a reputable institution.
- 8-12 years of work experience in reputable Software organizations.
- Past experience of hands on coding/development in Software Development Projects.
- Excellent English communication, leadership and presentation skills is important and key point for shortlisting.
- Must be an excellent people manager, able to lead cross functional teams with respect.
- Knowledge of SCRUM is must.
- An easy going and likable personality is a must.
Industry: Information TechnologyDepartment: Software & Web Development
Career Level: Senior ProfessionalExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: BSCS,Project Management
Job Shift: MORNINGOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Other Benefits: LIFE INSURANCE,MEDICAL
Expiration Date: 31-03-2020
Concept B SolutionsEstablished Since 1998 Off Days: SAT-SUN
Similar Job Titles
- Software Development Technical Project Manager Required in Lahore Konnect Wise Lahore Posted Feb 07, 2019
- Software Project Manager FiveRivers Technologies Lahore Posted Apr 23, 2019
- Technical Project Manager Renesis Tech (PVT) LTD Lahore Posted Apr 26, 2019
- Project Manager DynamoLogic Solution Islamabad Posted May 09, 2019
- Project Manager VZARCH Islamabad Posted Jun 17, 2019