Executive Chef (Senior Management Level)Signature Restaurant Lahore, Pakistan 2020-02-20 15:09:56
- 1041 Views
- FULL TIME Job Type
We have a Job Opportunity "Executive Chef (Senior Management Level)".
Executive Chef manages kitchen staff and resolves kitchen issues swiftly. He advocates sound financial/business decision making, demonstrates honesty, integrity and also leads by example. He delegates as appropriate to develop supervisors and subordinates to accept responsibility and meet clearly-defined goals and objectives. He reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest services, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Attracts and retains staff, maintains a cooperative relationship with team members, optimizes staff productivity and serves as replacement in team members' absence.
- Provides direction for all day-to-day operations in the kitchen.
- Trains staff to use new recipes, cooking techniques and equipment, and oversees cooks performing food preparation.
- Oversee delivery of food supplies, prepare special dishes and supervise overall kitchen operation during table service.
- To ensure success, ensure your team delivers high-quality, cost-effective dishes promptly.
- Ensuring promptness, freshness and quality of dishes.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Designing new recipes, planning menus and selecting plate presentation.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational and financial objectives.
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers and dishwashers.
- Performing administrative tasks, taking stock of food and equipment supplies, and doing purchase orders.
- Setting and monitoring performance standards for staff.
- Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
Executive Chef Requirements:
- 2+ years culinary education. (preferred)
- 5+ years experience in similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering and inventory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Available to work on call, shifts, after hours, over weekends and on public holidays.
Industry: Food & BeveragesDepartment: Administration
Career Level: ManagementExperience Level:
Gender: AnyTotal Positions: 1
Minimum Education: Culinary Education,Graduation
Job Shift: ON ROTATIONOpportunity Type: FULL TIME
Other Benefits: LEAVES,MEDICAL,GRATUITY
Expiration Date: 30-03-2020
About Signature RestaurantLahore, Pakistan
On the second floor of Signature building, you will find a cozy restaurant with classic interior, dominant with calm and warm colors. The restaurant serves up to 300 persons at the same time. Working hours are from 12:00 PM to 2:00 AM. Our tea-house offers continental delicacies with Italian food at it’s best. While you want to have an unforgettable celebration, we offer you the beautiful and spacious Rooftop with a private section, outdoor section and an upper deck. The experience is unmatchable with Live Singing and a breath of wind.Read more